Game cameras or trail cameras are extremely helpful for hunters. They provide footages that are hard to see with the naked eye especially if you are in a chaotic setting like a forest or a jungle or it is nighttime when it is hard to detect animals.
Other than that, you can also use game cameras as surveillance cameras to keep your property safe and secure. Consumers always think that the more expensive an item is, the better quality it has.
On the other hand, you can buy a game camera that is half the price but with the same excellent quality. Read this article, and you might just find the best game cameras under 100.
Last update on 2020-02-25 at 16:05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1Victure Trail Game Camera
With lesser expense, let the moving objects, wildlife hunting, and observing animals be documented for any purpose you may have. This trail camera is not for the mentioned purposes only, but it can also be used for security such as office, house, and public monitoring.
This camera features high-quality resolution, fast as lightning trigger time, dimmed LEDs and infrared technology, extensive applications, and other excellent features. For product specifications, Victure trail camera is equipped with the following:
- 12 megapixels and 1080P HD videos. Photos are brightly colored during the day, and the images are black and white during the night.
- 5 seconds trigger time. It is guaranteed that moving objects are captured in real time and will never allow the user to miss any of the breathtaking moments.
- Infrared filter, 24 pieces 940nm IR low glow black LEDs. At night, this camera will not cause any fear and bothersome to the animals in the wild.
- IP66 as water resistant level. The camera is drop-proof, rain-proof, and dust-proof, therefore considering it very suitable for outdoor use.
- The screen is 2.4 inches.
- Supports up to 32 GB SD/SDHC memory cards.
- Powered with 4 or 8 AA batteries.
- Modes include time lapse, timer, password protection, timestamp, and battery alarm.
- 1 year and 100% money back guarantee if the product does not work well.
- It takes excellent color images and videos in the daytime.
- It does not capture license plate very well.
- This product doesn’t work behind the glass.
2Zopu Trail Camera
One of the features include the full 1080P HD videos and a maximum of 16 megapixels for picture resolution.
Photos are crystal clear and colored during the day, and black and white at night. Date, time, temperature, and moon phase are imprinted on photos. All documentation can be saved up in the SD cards up to 32 GB.
With the Zopu’s no glow, invisible infrared flash illumination technology, you can get great shots of passing animals or human in total darkness without the subjects realizing that they are being documented.
The camera is equipped with 38 LEDs and its IR flash range up to 20 meters in the night. Breathtaking moments are being captured with the device’s quick trigger speed of 0.2-0.6 seconds. The 2.4 inches color LCD screen allows users to set the menu and preview photos and videos.
Other excellent features of Zopu Trail Camera includes time-lapse from 1 sec to 24 hours; password protection that makes sure that photos and recordings cannot be reviewed if the camera is stolen;
Serial Number function that enables users to and identify locations in the images; and the IP66 waterproof, dust, rain, and drop-proof that makes it works in any environment. This camera should work for up to 6 months with 8AA batteries.
- 1 year and 100% money back guarantee.
- Image and video quality are both decent and detailed.
- No-glow night vision LED illuminators.
- Easy to use and program.
- When it rains, the lens will dry on its own without spotting or streaking.
- No clicking noise when it turns on or off. It’s very quiet.
- Video recording is short.
- The clasps that seal the camera box might be flimsy and might not create a tight seal.
- Night time pictures might be grainy.
- The device might not work properly within an expected period.
3Meidase Trail Camera
This camera is known for its unique TV remote style keypad which makes it very easy to use. Keypads are multi-functional and are used as shortcuts and as screen prompt, users can directly manage settings in the camera. Aside from that, it has a user-friendly UI design and a 2.4 inches built-in LCD screen for reviewing documentation and easy setup.
Meidase trail camera is equipped with a large aperture, full glasses, wide view angle, high-resolution lens component, and deep optimization on image sensor resulting to the provision of full 1080P video and maximum 16MP resolution.
It is using no glow, invisible infrared flash illumination technology. It could capture great night photos up to 20 meters in total darkness. Pictures are brightly colored during the day, and black and white at night.
When motion sensors are enabled, users are guaranteed for missing nothing with the camera’s fast 0.2-second trigger speed. It also has three modes to offer such as capturing photo only, video only, and photo+video.
Loop recording, time lapse, serial number for multiple camera identification, password protection, timer for setting work period, date, time, temperature, and moon phase imprint are also available in this camera.
It can work and perform in any weather conditions for any purposes since it is built with a reliable and sturdy mechanic and multi-level waterproof design (dust-proof, drop-proof, rain-proof).
This camera should work for up to 6 months in the field powered with 8AA batteries.
- The detection performance is high-speed and enough far away.
- Pictures are satisfactory at low light.
- There is a convenience in programming camera and reviewing documentation.
- This cam uses a great angle lens which looks having 90° view angle.
- Long battery life.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Well designed, stable and reliable.
- SD card is easy to install and pull out.
- Water might still get on the lens, flash, and display panel of the camera.
- The LEDs might not be able to illuminate subject unless it is 8-10 feet away.
- The camera might not provide the best night time shots.
4Campark Trail Camera
With less expense, you can now go ahead and experience high-quality day and night photos and videos, outstanding IR technology, fast trigger speed, low power consumption, various functions, and a reliable device.
These features are being offered by Campark trail camera through the specifications designed and provided by the manufacturing company. The specs and other features are as follow:
- 14 megapixel and HD 1080P video resolution. Photos are brightly colored during the day and black and white at night.
- 44 pieces LEDs and infrared flash. This outstanding infrared technology doesn’t scare animals away when they are being documented at night. Users can have great shots at night when the camera detects the motion within 20 meters.
- 5 trigger speed guarantees that each detected motion is documented in real time.
- Powered with 8 AA batteries and should work for six months.
- IP66 waterproof. The camera can work in tough environments and has dust protection.
- Date/Time/Moon Phase/Temperature imprint is available.
- Supports up to 32 GB SD card.
- Offers other functions or modes such as Hybrid Mode, Interval Recording, Real-time replay, Password Protection, and Timer are available.
- The 2.4 inches colored screen allows reviewing documentation conveniently.
- Campark provides 45 days no reason money back and 1-year warranty.
- It has a USB connection port that is very convenient.
- The menu and font size very readable.
- Easy to install.
- The interface is user-friendly.
- No flash.
- Photo and video quality are excellent.
- The camera is very sensitive it can be triggered by the wind.
- Beeps and boot sounds do not have an option to disable.
- Might take many batteries but that depends on the usage.
5TKKOK Trail Camera
No products found.
No products found.
Keep your hunting activities documented day and night. Keep this device running, and you will eventually get high-quality 12mp photos and 1080P video resolution for your visual proofs.
Photos are brightly colored during the day with superb contrast and clarity. Users can take and capture whatever they are trying to use the device’s 120 degrees FOV wide view lens.
At night, photos are monochrome. With the TKKOK’s 48 pcs, 850nm infrared LEDs, users can get great shots without scaring away animals.
The camera will take three photos and a 10-second video per trigger when the PIR detects a motion. This affordable trail camera ensures users of fast trigger speed of less than a second and that each detection motion will be captured quickly.
Manufacturers built TKKOK as a camera that works in a tough environment. It is IP56 waterproof and is dust, drops, and rain-proof. It is housed in a weatherproof plastic case and operates in deserts or tropical rain forests.
This compact and sturdy camera is designed to be small and light for convenient use. It is powered with 4 AA batteries or DC 5V power or 5V solar panel.
- SD card can be pulled out for reviewing documentation.
- It is straightforward to navigate and use.
- Angle is very wide.
- It captures very quickly.
- Waterproof and is suitable for outdoor purposes.
- It is not easily spotted from a distance.
- It would not activate through the glass.
- It doesn’t have a screen for reviewing documentation.
The unique feature about this camera is that it is a Moultrie Mobile Compatible, meaning you could receive every image while your camera is on the woods and you’re on your smartphone. You no longer have to remove SD cards from the device because you could view the very latest images your camera captures on your cell phone.
M-50i takes detailed and cleared 20-megapixel photos and 1080P videos with audio. At night, pictures are bright and clear because of the Illumi-Night 2 Sensor. It also uses an invisible infrared LED technology that ranges for up to 80ft.
This camera capture perfect images when the subjects are in motion. With its fast .3 second trigger speed, you will never miss anything. It takes one picture or a lot more, and in time-lapse mode at preset intervals. All photos are stamped with the date, time, moon phase, and temperature.
For setup, this camera has backlit controls for simple setup in low-light conditions. It has password protection that doesn’t allow other people to review documentation especially if it was stolen. It supports 32 GB SD card, and it requires 8 AA batteries for power supply. Lithium batteries are recommended if this camera will be used in harsh conditions.
- This camera has enough resolution to identify faces and car models.
- Easy to navigate.
- The small size makes it easier to hide.
- Water resistant.
- Too sensitive.
- The camera might not be user-friendly if you don’t get the instructions.
7Stealth Cam Single Box Trail Camera
The features of this camera include Triad 3 in 1 technology – high resolution still images (a maximum of 14 megapixels image resolution); high definition video with audio from 10-180 seconds coverage; and the time-lapse mode with PIR override.
Stealth Cam is equipped with 45 no glow infrared emitters that range up to 100 ft. With its 0.5-second trigger speed, every motion will be captured, and visual pieces of evidence are being produced. 1-9 photos are taken if the camera is set to rapid-fire burst mode.
Photos during the day are brightly colored and images at night are black and white. You could also track and locate your favorite locations with optimal GPS tagging through the camera’s geo-tag feature.
If the camera is stolen, the camera doesn’t allow other people to review the documentation if the password protection is enabled. This makes your photos and videos safe from theft.
It supports 32 GB SD card, and it should be powered with 8 AA batteries or an external power jack for 12v battery box power. It is also designed for energy efficiency and was completely re-engineered to prolong battery life up to 1 year at optimal settings.
- Long battery life.
- Easy to set up.
- Changing batteries is pretty easy.
- You can customize the program to take pictures during a specific time.
- The sensor might not be that sensitive.
- Needs to update the firmware.
8DIGITNOW Trail Camera
For outdoor use, you can always trust this camera for it is designed to work under extreme temperatures of between -20 to -60 degrees Celsius.
It can be used for garden and home security, wildlife monitoring, surveillance, and scouting game. You will find it convenient to review your photos and videos directly on the camera and personalize settings using its 2.4 inches LCD screen.
DIGITNOW is equipped with 40 pieces of low glow covert 940nm infrared LEDs. It can illuminate for up to the distance range of 20 meters without producing a bright flash.
It does not disturb natural habitat and doesn’t scare away animals too. Pictures during the day are brightly colored, and the photos are black and white during the night.
This IP66 waterproof camera produces 16-megapixel photo resolution and 1080P for videos in high definition. Multi-shot, time-lapse, and flexitime modes are also available in this camera.
With its fast trigger speed of 0.2 seconds and its 130 degrees wide view angle, you will be surprised by the amazing moments that this camera captures. It supports 32GB SD card, and it runs in 8AA batteries for up to 8 months.
- The menu system the camera uses is very intuitive.
- Super simple and easy to set up.
- The night vision camera records remarkably clear images
- It withstands just about any weather conditions you throw at it
- The camera case cannot be secured with a cable lock.
- The menu does not allow you to see the settings at a glance.
- No audio.
9Foxelli Trail Camera
This camera offers outstanding features that can make your money worth the expense. The exceptional features include the time stamp displaying, timer, real-time replay, hybrid mode, interval recording, password protection, and many more. Below are the details about the features and the camera’s specifications.
- 42 infrared LEDs. At night, Foxelli illuminates while it captures, however, it does not produce a bright flash.
- 12 megapixel and 1080P HD videos. It provides excellent, sharp, and vibrant photos and clear videos. Images are vivid during the day, and black and white during the night. You can take videos with audio for up to 10 minutes long. Photos and videos are angled at 190 degrees.
- 4 inches LCD color monitor. You can browse the menu through the screen for easy operation and programming. Reviewing documentation is also made comfortable and convenient because of this.
- Fast trigger speed of 0.5 seconds. Guarantees that breathtaking moments will be captured in action.
- Far night detection range. Motions can be detected as far as 65 feet. Sensitivity can also be adjusted.
- Energy efficient. The camera should be powered with 4 or 8 AA batteries, and it should work up to 8 months in standby mode.
- Supports up to 32 GB SD card.
- Password protection guarantees that documentation will remain private if the camera is stolen.
- Foxelli can be used in hunting, home security, scouting, and many more.
- IP65 water resistant. The camera is being protected from dust, sand, moisture, and dirt. It can work in any weather condition.
- The menu makes it easy to choose your setup.
- This camera has many more features than others in this price range.
- The interface is very clean and easy to use.
- Plenty of options.
- The color might get faded easily and might not be hidden well.
- The memory card socket requires small hands to remove and insert the card.
- The font sizes might be too small for you.
- The tactile keypad might not engage unless you use your fingernails.
10X-Lounge Trail Camera
Just as any other trail cameras, this camera offers outstanding features for just a cheaper price. Check out this 2018 X-Lounge trail camera that is equipped with 0.5-second trigger speed that captures every action.
This camera is also built with a 90 degrees view angle and a no glow night vision. With its 24 pieces 940nm LEDs, your pictures and videos during the night are being illuminated without scaring away animals nor intrude their habitat.
Moreover, X-Lounge provides 12-megapixel photo resolution and 1080P video with audio in high definition. Users could review photos and videos in its 2.4 inches LCD screen and can easily set the menu on the screen.
Other modes such as hybrid mode, time-lapse, photo burst, interval recording, and time stamp functions are also available. It can work in any weather conditions because it is protected with an IP66 waterproof design. It runs on 8 AA batteries, and it supports up to 32 GB SD card.
- Protected with a password.
- Water resistant.
- Good for property security.
- Good photo and video quality.
- X-Lounge cannot detect through a glass.
- Setting this camera up might take some time.